divinemadness

PetsMart Visa, from Wamu... anyone have it?

Hmmm! I didn't know that WaMu offered a card other than their platinum mastercard and the business card...I'm soooooo tempted. ;)

Yeah they also offer an ESPN card. They sent me an email inviting me to apply based on my excellent payment history with them and then turned me down! :twisted:

ya i was in pets mart, waiting inline for the tagging machine (we have a new kitten. haha hes official now..) and i saw flyers for it, and i picked one up and its mailing address to mail is back is WAMU.

im tempted to apply. but which bureau does WAMU pull? why do i think its EX and then i cant get it..

heres our new baby:

15czf2a.jpg

Can you guess his name???? Dh named him...

1sh55j.jpg

Say hello to Chevy!!!

hes a little over 2 monthso ld. had since 8 weeks rescued him and his brother (i foster pets all the time until I find them homes) and Dh fell in love with him and decided to keep him. our close friends took his brother.

Oh how precious! I love cute little kittens! And little Chevy is extremely cute! :)

You know I think WAMU pulled TU for me but check out whogavemecredit.com for details more specific to your state.

Awww!! Congrats on the new addition!

WaMu pulled TU for me. Although I'm tempted, I'm not applying...But I'm curious to know what the stats are on this card!

OOH!

Chances are this may just me the card I'll get when my scores have settled in the 700s when we get our new puppy in November or December!

OOH!

Chances are this may just me the card I'll get when my scores have settled in the 700s when we get our new puppy in November or December!

ooooo what kind of puppy?

I did find this on the petsmart website...

http://customer-support.petsmart.com/pet-perks/?&banner_id=PetSepperks01102008footer

- 0%APR for 6 months

- 20 buck petsmart GC after 1st purchase

- 3 points for every dollar spent at petsmart

- no annual fee

- pets picture available for it as well :p

It seems like a pretty good card, operated (as previously mentioned) by WAMU.

May look into this card when my scores get better. We buy all of our pet stuff for our two black labs at Petsmart now that we've had one here for about a year.

has anyone gotten approved for it?

my tu is pretty good and im getting alot of stuff that pulls TU ive noticed..

so im thinking of applying. i spend probably 100 bucks a month buying food for 6 animals. i only buy the good stuff for my babys :lol:

I received a letter introducing the Pet Smart Visa. I applied online. They pulled Experian. I was denied. Then received a letter with the reasons why. Experian is my worst report. This was a few weeks ago. I think it would be a good card to have also.

How is Chevy? What a sweet kitten! 8]

HE IS GOOD!!! getting very big, hes about 6 mth now and getting "snipped" on friday. lol! but hes a crazy one!! but a sweetheart its amazing.

Think WAMU is still running this show? I notice you can't apply on wamu sites now or google response sites for "wamu credit card".

Think WAMU is still running this show? I notice you can't apply on wamu sites now or google response sites for "wamu credit card".

When I logged into my WAMU account to my bill just now it said "WAMU customers-welcome to JPMorgan Chase." Wow that was quick! When ATT bought SBC, they didn't start changing things that quick.

WAMU is long gone..... :lol:

When I logged into my WAMU account to my bill just now it said "WAMU customers-welcome to JPMorgan Chase." Wow that was quick! When ATT bought SBC, they didn't start changing things that quick.

WAMU is long gone..... :lol:

I was listening to the radio on my way back from visiting a friend two nights ago. WAMU had a radio ad but at the end you heard from the disclaimer guy "Washington Mutual deposits are now serviced by JP Morgan Chase".

So the WAMU brand is going to get pimped out for awhile until Chase can finish the assimilation of the WAMU branches.