Amerikaner83

Amerikaner83 vs. HSBC

I can't believe I've been missing this. And I learned a new word today: Bloviate - to speak pompously.8-) Will wonders never cease. Anyway: Good Luck Kaner!:twisted:

I know... I thought after reading all that drama, Kaner would have heard. I was actually watching the dates of the posts and counting the deadline. I hope Kaner gets something out of it. I think $5000 is a good offer because it would cost them that to fight such a large amount.

I have been off for a while dealing with personal issues, so it looks like I have missed some interesting things going on. Can't wait to see an update, Kaner.

backtrack a few posts...I did hear something from them. they gave me the entire account history in addition to the original application.

I'm in discussions with the State AG now. He's slow to respond and get stuff done...

backtrack a few posts...I did hear something from them. they gave me the entire account history in addition to the original application.

I'm in discussions with the State AG now. He's slow to respond and get stuff done...

I know, I did read that. I meant heard how MUCH they will give you. LOL I am voting for you to WIN quickly and easily. After this thread, I want you to show what KANER can do. LOL

The force is strong with you.........care to join the DARKSIDE? We have cookies. The Death Star :twisted: is almost complete need coordinates to HSBC. :p

On a more serious note: It's getting harder and harder to get these "grantors of credit" to play by the rules. I salute you for standing up for yourself. Some people are just afraid to make the first move in uncharted territory, but it's people like us and CIC! that empower those less (knowledgeable/fortunate) to defend themselves. Thanks for your awesome post and direction.

I can't believe I've been missing this. And I learned a new word today: Bloviate - to speak pompously.8-) Will wonders never cease. Anyway: Good Luck Kaner!:twisted:

I can't believe you've never heard the word "bloviate" before!!! Not only have I heard of it and used it, I've been accused of being guilty of it (inappropriately, of course). :)

I can't believe you've never heard the word "bloviate" before!!! Not only have I heard of it and used it, I've been accused of being guilty of it (inappropriately, of course). :)

I consider myself very well read but love to learn new words. And Robert....I would never accuse you of being guilty of bloviating....but your a great Bovine Scatologist:twisted:

When I hear the word bloviat, my idea of what it means has nothing to do with what I'm thinking although it still uses the mouth. 8-)