demoncasterouter

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!! Long time no-see! I would like to hear from some of you old-timers that remember me.

Well, I'm back in credit-hell again! Did it to myself again. Well, I guess that's what this forum is for huh?

Anyway, I'll get off the psychiatry couch......anyone heard of NCC Business Services?

Hey guys!!!!!! Long time no-see! I would like to hear from some of you old-timers that remember me.

Well, I'm back in credit-hell again! Did it to myself again. Well, I guess that's what this forum is for huh?

Anyway, I'll get off the psychiatry couch......anyone heard of NCC Business Services?

Hello fellow Texan! My only dealing with them was for a damage charge on an apartment I moved out of in the '90's. They sent a letter which we ignored and then called and said they were suing so we paid them and never heard from them again. That was before I even thought about credit reporting so I have no idea if they ever reported or not.

They do have an active bond registered and they have not come across Bud Hibb's radar.

Never heard of them, but they pulled my credit and my wifes TWICE in one day.

Arrow financial pulled it a week before, so they are probably working for them.

If I dont hear something from either of them in the very near future, nasty-grams will be sent out about the pulling of the credit reports.