Yesterday CC CO lowers my CL and Today I get a CLI ?

Funny how credit works and how some banks believe in you and some don't !! Yesterday WF lowered my CLI to the balanced owed like Amex and Juniper had done to me. Today I get a letter in the mail that Home Depot has raised my CLI to $6,000 from $3,500. My Circuit City Visa raised the same way last month !!!!! Go Figure :confused:

What is the interest rate on each of these?

The Home Depot is at 12 % but luckily the only purchase I have on my CC card is a TV that has 36 months no interest so zero. If it was at the regular interest rate it would be 18%. The TV was only $1,000 and I bought it about 6 months ago and I only owe $300 on it !!!!

Not too shabby!

I was afraid they were playing the "sucker score" game...giving you CLI's with the expectation that you'd be running up the balance so they could hit you with interest and occasional late fees and penalties.

I know how they work Willing !!!!! ;) Luckily I don't run CC's up if anything I charge on them then for no reason the CC Co's lower the balance to what is owed to look like I maxed it out :roflmao: