J_Snow

Where's my Stalker???

Oh J, I'm right here. :)

I was actually just thinking about all of the Chicago folk this morning, wondering whether or not I should start a thread entitled "Chicago CIC Meetup". How hysterical would that be?

(I've already scaled the side of your building a few times just for exercise. I'm surprised you didn't see me climbing in my Hooters uniform.)

Oh J, I'm right here. :)

I was actually just thinking about all of the Chicago folk this morning, wondering whether or not I should start a thread entitled "Chicago CIC Meetup". How hysterical would that be?

(I've already scaled the side of your building a few times just for exercise. I'm surprised you didn't see me climbing in my Hooters uniform.)

Are you doing the Taste of Randolph this weekend? Perhaps we can meet up somewhere? I'll be riding my bike around.

Are you doing the Taste of Randolph this weekend? Perhaps we can meet up somewhere? I'll be riding my bike around.

I wish I would've read this before the weekend hit! I didn't actually go to the Taste of Randolph, but I did drive down Halsted past the massive herds of people. Unfortunately my weekend was spent working, per usual. How was it? Did you go? How did your funky bike hold up?

I wish I would've read this before the weekend hit! I didn't actually go to the Taste of Randolph, but I did drive down Halsted past the massive herds of people. Unfortunately my weekend was spent working, per usual. How was it? Did you go? How did your funky bike hold up?

It was good. I was surprised at how good the music/bands where. The food was 'eh'. I only used the bike on Saturday when I was there by myself. But it worked out just fine. Doubles as a stool when you are standing in a crowd so that was good!

I was just reading about how many people attended on Saturday. Crazy! This weekend is going to be insane with the remainder of the cross-town games playing at Sox Park...In addition to the Taste of Chicago. Ugh! Good ole' Chicago summers - gotta love 'em!

I'm still on this kick of having a Chicago meetup. There are enough of us here to enjoy a few libations and poke fun at the non-Chicagoans!

I was just reading about how many people attended on Saturday. Crazy! This weekend is going to be insane with the remainder of the cross-town games playing at Sox Park...In addition to the Taste of Chicago. Ugh! Good ole' Chicago summers - gotta love 'em!

I'm still on this kick of having a Chicago meetup. There are enough of us here to enjoy a few libations and poke fun at the non-Chicagoans!

Oh gosh, I haven't been to Taste of Chicago in ages! Mostly because it's not the most practical place to go if you have 4 small kids! Too many crowds is not fun! A couple of weeks ago we did head out to North Avenue beach in the evening and took the kids to walk on the beach. There is nothing like walking the beach, at dusk when the weather is perfect. Baby freaked out when her little toes touched the sand but kids, DH & I enjoyed the evening. :)++

I'm going back to O-Town on Friday but coming back here Monday morning. I've not figured out exactly when I'll be doing the taste-but more than likely a few evenings during the week since I can just jump the 'L' or ride my bike to the park from my apt. It's no big deal to get down there.