jc72

Updates on CIC'ers...

So ive been trying to read up (stalking) on some of ya and a few seem to be missing on the board lately....

Anyone have info on how these guys are doing?

Elyse

Lyle

Earth Angel

Dive

Master P(orno)

Elyse is around...she was active recently, but not for a few months.

Lyle - I haven't seen for awhile

EarthAngel is now a moderator, but she's been MIA for awhile as well

Dive is no longer with us

Master P(orno) has been absent for a few months as well.....

You're 0 for 5, sorry :wink:

Thanks...I read that Dive and Master gave a lil update saying what was up with them, busy and all.

and i forgot to ask about LNY..but she seemed to not be around before I stopped coming around. All you mod's have a tough job and get beat up alot around here!

LNY was pretty active up until October of last year...? Then she just stopped logging in :dunno:

But I'm sure some of your familiar friends are still around! J_snow, admin (of course), methuss, WTC, momof5, Ladynred, Musey, Rodeomom made an appearance recently... and there are a bunch of "new vets" here - Lovebug5, isis, TTigggers, Fizzle... :p

Oh yeah, I've been catching up on everyone.... J has a stalker...lots of sex talk...Chase got married (but i have stalked her the entire time I was gone anyway8]) Nimmy still tryin to get some...

Oh yeah, I've been catching up on everyone.... J has a stalker...lots of sex talk...Chase got married (but i have stalked her the entire time I was gone anyway8]) Nimmy still tryin to get some...

Well, Nimmy must not be trying TOO hard to get some. I was in Tulsa for 4 whole days and he didn't come to see me. I only told him about it 6 months in advance...and PMed him to remind...and sent him text messages telling him I was in town. :roll: I can't wait to hear his excuse. It better be good....like he was near death in a hospital somewhere......

:cool: