VeVe

All TU inquiries are back

Just updated TC. Went from 1 Inq yesterday to 17 today -- all ones that had been bumped. Checked FICO and TU score dropped from 701 to 645. I am not looking forward to any AR from my prime cards ... I worked too hard to get where I am and don't need my CL dropped because I have "too many inquires".

Screw 'em ... I just cancelled TC. It's not worth it.

Just updated TC. Went from 1 Inq yesterday to 17 today -- all ones that had been bumped. Checked FICO and TU score dropped from 701 to 645. I am not looking forward to any AR from my prime cards ... I worked too hard to get where I am and don't need my CL dropped because I have "too many inquires".

Screw 'em ... I just cancelled TC. It's not worth it.

They must have all been under 1 year if your score took a hit like that. Push comes to shove I will only have 1 that FICO will even count that from September of 2007. I feel sorry for those who thought all those Chase Citi and other prime pulls were free. Mine were always Experian. Sorry.

You know, I really don't have a problem with TU fixing this "Bug" in their system, as they are following the FCRA, which does require inquiries to be recorded and reported as part of your credit profile .... But how come they can't fix the errors on the reporting side?!? Like my duplicate accounts, unknown phone numbers, missing account information, incorrect names, etc.!

Seems like it is more important for TU to make sure your inquiries are not getting bumped than it is to properly investigate errors and omissions. I am sure that their customers (creditors) were complaining that they were not getting "accurate" information because of this bug and demanded it be fixed.

I am...was...am down to 3 inqs on my TU report. My TU score has jusmped about 100 pts over the past few months. I'm kind of sick to my stomach thinking that when I log on to TC tonight, all of those inqs are gonna be back and my score will have dropped.

<update> Yep, they're back. That sucks! Not sure yet how much of a point drop that'll make.

:trainwreck:

OMG, i am sick too, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF is up with this SHI*????? This is HORSE CRAP!! I mean all of them are back, from the collection inq to the other crap!!!!! what can we do? OMG!!!! And their are TWO from 06, I am calling!!!

Well, now that bumping is not working, does anyone have any ideas for other methods of getting rid of inquiries with TU(other than waiting two years)? I would think that we would have to wait a bit since they will probably be flooded with "This inq shouldn't be here" calls and letters.

Does this fall into the reinsertion category?

I went from 1 to 8 overnight. My fico only dropped from 636 to 632 but I hadn't checked it in 2 months so it may have dropped more than just 4 pts.

Well, I'll save 12.95 a month for my second monitoring sit (Truecredit) but I just spent 12.95 to get my fico. By the way the discount code for fico is MW01.

This not only hurts our score but gives all CC's the reason for denial:

Too many recent inquiries.

It could also cause the cc company to raise our rates if they see collection inqs on there as well! I am sick of it! I got a ideal, lets all call and close our TRUE CREDIT ACCT"S!! I am going to! I don't need it, i was only using it for bump anyway.... I say they should fix this problem and NOT re add it back to our accts, I have a couple of recent ones, not no more than 4 though, so my score shouldnt be that bad! It is just that damn collection inq lol..... OMG i had to look through a couple of pages to find this.... http://www.truecredit.com/contact.jsp Its over people, tC will not get anymore of my money! Habib and the rest and suck it!

Five reappeared on my TC as of this morning -- 3 from early 2007 and 2 from 4/2008. Before this happened I was so happy because I have no EQ INQs, and was trying to deal with the 13 EX INQs, 4 of which are from 2006 and will fall off soon.

Thankfully, the reappearance of the 5 TU INQs did not impact my TU FAKO............at least not today's FAKO.

Definitely confused:confused: