All TU inquiries are back

The reinserted 3 on me. Last two days lost two of em. Today when I checked they reinserted a new one that was there before and taken off. They either need to fix whatever they have to fix or leave em removed cause i'm tired of having my score jump 15 point per inq.

In the last year I had 10 and was banned a year ago too. Kind of surprised they didn't even give me the ones back from before I was banned. I did use TC resellers though and there were reports of some people getting their inqs back even with them.

As of yesterday, none of my 6 IQ's that had reappeared were re-bumped. So basically, I'm not sure how other people are already seeing IQ's fall off after they re-appeared, but we shall see!

I think what it is Lovebug is that we are seeing them leave then come back on a daily basis !! Thats what makes it weird !!

It must be a 'puppet game'...

I had all of my 5 TU INQs bumped off, then all 5 reappeared, then 1 dropped off and then another dropped off.....TODAY I pulll TC and I am back to 5 -- the 2 that had dropped off are now back on!

What kind of game is TU playing????:twisted:

Well I can be happy today as all my TU Inq's are gone but I'm sure they will reinsert tomorrow !! I am starting to believe the myth of a computer glitch then again I believe in Bigfoot !!

I just don't really care anymore at this point! My brain hurts thinking about it. Are they there....are they back....Will they come back....

I am to that point, I am going to take some time away from this credit stuff lol.. This is off topic people but has ANYONE had CITI pull TU? I did for a cli and i asked for 6500 on top of my 11,000 that i have for a BT deposit so i can buy me a big truck and they gave it to me lol, 17,500 now... weird though they pulled TU, ALSO I am freezing my TU and EQ next! So i can't run my credit anymore!

I am to that point, I am going to take some time away from this credit stuff lol.. This is off topic people but has ANYONE had CITI pull TU? I did for a cli and i asked for 6500 on top of my 11,000 that i have for a BT deposit so i can buy me a big truck and they gave it to me lol, 17,500 now... weird though they pulled TU, ALSO I am freezing my TU and EQ next! So i can't run my credit anymore!

I'm in the same boat as I am fixing to purchase a truck as well and I was approved for $37,500 ( don't need it all) but the car dealership said " we can get you a better interest rate !!" I said " yeah and with 200 inq's " then they gave me that myth about pulling your CR for an auto loan only counts as one point !! Congrats Krash :)

I'm in the same boat as I am fixing to purchase a truck as well and I was approved for $37,500 ( don't need it all) but the car dealership said " we can get you a better interest rate !!" I said " yeah and with 200 inq's " then they gave me that myth about pulling your CR for an auto loan only counts as one point !! Congrats Krash :)

This is for a 18 wheeler truck lol, and it is only 11g! lol........

Here's one explanation, folks. Its a computer system...

We tend to think of computer systems as always doing the same thing every time...but...this is a "web application". Web applications are designed respond to many people at more or less the same time. Sometimes the system gets overloaded (remember Apollo 11 on the moon?) and rather than just shutting down, it sends out only the information it has collected so far.

Therefore, I think, what you're seeing is the TC / TU computer system struggling to keep up with the demand placed on it by the number of people playing the bumping game and the number of people who are jumping on the recent court deceision. Sometimes it has enough time to give you your complete report (with all inquiries), sometimes it only throws you the first 5 or 10 or 30 that it gathers. (Remember, the T&C's tell you that its NOT FCRA compliant, so you can't sue them for giving you only a partial report).

It will correct itself eventually. Once the "suits" decide how much money they want to spend on hardware and bandwidth, the "propellor heads" will sort it out.