Asset Acceptance - OC Wash Mutual

StoneJam

when looking at my CR I see some from Asset Acceptance but list Wash Mutual as the OC. Does this absolutely mean that Wash Mutual is the Original Creditor? I've never had anything from Wash Mutual ever. I also see a couple of address they have listed for me that I've never lived at.

when looking at my CR I see some from Asset Acceptance but list Wash Mutual as the OC. Does this absolutely mean that Wash Mutual is the Original Creditor? I've never had anything from Wash Mutual ever. I also see a couple of address they have listed for me that I've never lived at.

Did you have a creditor that wamu bought?

Do you know if Asset reported the bogus addresses? EX gives you an address code you can check to see who is currently reporting it. If this is the case, it could be a case of mistaken identity or ID theft.

WaMu took over a bunch of smaller banks in the last few years. Maybe, as CDL suggested above, you had a delinquent account with one of those banks?

I do see under another WAMU that the OC is listed as Providian. Where is this address code on EX? Are u referring the the mailing address listed? Another thing that bothers me is that the 1st date of deliquency is listed as 12/05. Well I know I had nothing deliquent then. It's mostly old stuff from when I was laid off and descended into this financial mess I'm trying to dig myself out of. How truly accurate are those deliqiency dates?

I do see under another WAMU that the OC is listed as Providian. Where is this address code on EX? Are u referring the the mailing address listed? Another thing that bothers me is that the 1st date of deliquency is listed as 12/05. Well I know I had nothing deliquent then. It's mostly old stuff from when I was laid off and descended into this financial mess I'm trying to dig myself out of. How truly accurate are those deliqiency dates?

Is that the DOFD or the Date Delinquency First Reported which would be when the DF reported the DOFD to the CRA's?