Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

True, life is good

TNP has had to pick little curly red hairs out of their teeth after eating popcorn shrimp in a small town restaraunt (and the chef's hair was red but wasn't curly).

::spew::

No, dude you're gross. lol

TNP is tired of cold weather.

True, it took me 3 1/4 hours to get home yesterday after work and it is a 25 minute drive. I was sideways most of the time and was only going 5 mph, clipped a semi while somehow going backwards in drive and went down a 40 foot embankment luckilly ending up on a service road that led to a backway home. Jeez, I had to pee in a water bottle and only got about 90% of it in the bottle.

TNP secretly likes The Cure.

True I just wore some that had no elastic left in it and I put it through the laundry anyway because for some weird reason I don't want to throw underwear away unless it has been washed and dried - waste of energy, right?

TNP is wondering if that really happened to reverserguru - what an ordeal - an embankment and peeing in a bottle? Glad you're OK - who cares about the pee. And I do like the Cure, but not secretly and not the hits, necessarily... anyone else? How about "Watching Me Fall" while the snow is actually falling outside. There are two TNP things to answer.

False and True, although after considering my post it was embellished a little bit. I purposely went down the enbankment since I couldn't get up the hill. I sat there for 5 before doing so to see if the trucker wanted to say anything about the little bump I gave him. It was his fault anyway for parking on the shoulder. I still have that bottle if you want me to send it to you, but it is mixed in with skoal spit and frozen solid so it is a little gross.

TNP wouldn't mind if Dick Cheney and Ted Nugent go hunting together and there is another "accident".

Neither. Dr. Pepper rules!

TNP has a dog that steals the covers and/or removes your covers from your face when you are trying to sleep in because he/she thinks it is play time. :roll:

True. I did DVR it so I don't know if I will watch it later on or not and just delete it.

TNP is still trying to remember it is 2009 and not 2008. I don't know how many times I have written down the wrong year. :roll:

True ...and I'm single again for another Valentine's day. :\

TNP dances in the car to his/her favorite song.