Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

True. Well, sort of. I'm interested to see how we do on our taxes. We usually break even and I don't understand that.

TNP is ready for the weekend.

to chelseagirl's post:True: That 30 second commute is gonna be murder! 8-)

to niquieg's post: Also true... I need to stop doing that.

TNP is wishing they were on a tropical island right about now.

TRUE I am a serious slob.

(also, a tropical island would be nice because I have had about all of winter I can take.)

TNP has already filed taxes and is impatiently awaiting a return (like I am).

arrggh, the last post changed while I was posting! I do need a maid, which is what I thought I was asking!

But it still winds up being true! The sheets... let's see... I think it was November???

TRUE I am a serious slob.

(also, a tropical island would be nice because I have had about all of winter I can take.)

TNP has already filed taxes and is impatiently awaiting a return (like I am).

False.

TNP doesn't feel sorry for anyone living on an island. :p

FALSE I told you, I haven't changed them since November! Should I do some housecleaning today?

TNP would like the recipe for the Coca Cola cake I made last night which is sitting in the kitchen waiting for me right now.

OK, most recipes use mini-marshmallows so I had to search for this one without any. If you want to use those, just do a search, but I can tell you that the marshmallows only serve to create extra gooeyness on the top of the cake.

(I did not have much butter and thus used way more oil than butter; you could probably get away with all oil if that's what you have or want, but I can't vouch for it.)

Also, I did not use milk in the frosting but used Coke insted (had some left in the bottle, so why not?) Of course, make sure you use real Coke (not diet.) This is also a lot of frosting. If you are making this in a 9x13 pan, you might want to make half the amount. If baking it into round layers, you'll probably need it all. It's kind of thin, though, so add powdered sugar accordingly if you need it thicker for a layer cake.

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/512/Cracker_Barrel_Double_Fudge_Coca_Cola_Cake31431.shtml

Back to the game. Excuse the interruption, please!