Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

False: Long yes, beautiful not. Rain rain go away.. if anyone sees Noah send him to Central Florida.

TNP: Has to work on Memorial Day

false Thankfully, I have never had to, and also have never had the desire to, sample pet food.

I also do not have a hairy back and thus have never thought of shaving it. But I do have hairy toes. (Don't worry, they'll be shaved soon, along with the legs which only get de-haired during shorts season.)

TNP has hairy toes, also.

False: I do not have hairy toes - just the legs, though I have eaten a dog biscuit as a child!

TNP: Waxes instead of shaves

FALSE... I do something weird. I pry the Oreo open with my teeth, attempting to remove one side from the frosting that is still stuck to the other side. Then I eat the unfrosted side. After that I eat the treat, which is the side with frosting on it, like an open-face frosting sandwich.

If the frosting is torn apart, some of it stuck to each side, I consider it a FAIL. Of course I have to eat the fail.

TNP eats Oreos the same way I do. (Please don't say that you just bite into them without taking them apart, or worse, pop the whole thing in your mouth at once.)

TRUE, Apparently your not the only wierdo here. You must be family. LOL

TNP is really special, they clip coupons and sell them on ebay.

TRUE had a whole bag :roll: love them with coffee

TNP:soaks thier cocolate chip cookies until it falls into thier milk

FALSE eww, no - that's gross. I can't stand soggy things and while I rarely drink milk, it is out of the question if any particles of anything are floating around in it.

The Next Poster has more coffee than blood flowing through the veins

True: I'd really enjoy it. I'm detail-oriented to the point of OCPD, and I'd be more than competent with years of training in the best analytics. I'd squeeze blood out of a turnip.

TNP: believes the line, " ... if you don't claim your hometown greasy spoon serves the best hamburger in the country, then you're a wimp!"

True: Our greasy spoon does make awesome burgers and philly cheesesteaks.

TNP: Actually lives in a small town (under 10,000 population)