Here's a game... it's called TNP

Chester P. Dexter

false Thankfully, I have never had to, and also have never had the desire to, sample pet food.

I also do not have a hairy back and thus have never thought of shaving it. But I do have hairy toes. (Don't worry, they'll be shaved soon, along with the legs which only get de-haired during shorts season.)

TNP has hairy toes, also.

FALSE... I do something weird. I pry the Oreo open with my teeth, attempting to remove one side from the frosting that is still stuck to the other side. Then I eat the unfrosted side. After that I eat the treat, which is the side with frosting on it, like an open-face frosting sandwich.

If the frosting is torn apart, some of it stuck to each side, I consider it a FAIL. Of course I have to eat the fail.

TNP eats Oreos the same way I do. (Please don't say that you just bite into them without taking them apart, or worse, pop the whole thing in your mouth at once.)

True: I'd really enjoy it. I'm detail-oriented to the point of OCPD, and I'd be more than competent with years of training in the best analytics. I'd squeeze blood out of a turnip.

TNP: believes the line, " ... if you don't claim your hometown greasy spoon serves the best hamburger in the country, then you're a wimp!"