Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

99% true, tan line on ring finger only.

TNP has spent more than $200.00 on a pair of shoes that they only wore once.

Edited by ditaloca

False: Have never paid that much for a pair of shoes

TNP: Has gotten stuck with some ungodly wedding party attire (i.e. dress, shoes, cumberbund)

TRUE, and oddly enough, I just had one! (and a thin one for seconds)

TNP is tempted to go out and buy a Sara Lee New York Style Cheesecake from the store just like the one I have in my fridge

FALSE: Don't know if it sounds delicious but it certainly sounds interesting

TNP: Enjoys watching the food network

False. My only job is taking care of dogs and hubby, dogs don't care if I am sick or not, they want to be walked at 7am 12pm and 630pm if they do not get what they want they chew shoes, furniture and generally reek havoc. When I am sick the neighbors are punished, they get a early morning vision of me and two hooligan dogs. I have a tissue hanging out one nostril, uncombed hair covered in a hoodie, sunglasses, and vicks gobbed up and smeared around my nose.

TNP

Is glad they do not live in my neighborhood.

Lame

TNP thinks people who actually think posting ads and items for sale, on forums like this, will work should be shot, perma-banned from use of the internet and they should be sentenced to a marketing 101 course.

FALSE but I think they need an enema.

TNP has not made chocolate chip cookies in a while and thinks it would be a good idea to make some since they are an essential element, and TNP also pities the people who lived before c.c. cookies were invented since they had no way of knowing what they were missing.

False: I can wait... after 9 winters in the snowbelt of the Midwest, I'm finally back in the subtropical humid climate of the relatively snowless South :)

TNP: likes to hunt and fish