Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

FALSE I am a scrooge and don't do much of that. I go out and eat other people's candy and enjoy everyone else's yard decorations on Halloween. I let other people do all the work and pay for all the candy, in other words.

Hey, I live in an apartment complex, though, and I'm out with my own four kids every Halloween, so don't fault me too much for not giving out candy.

I have heard of people, no matter how poor, spending $50 or more on candy to give out to neighborhood kids.

TNP spends $50 or more on candy to give out to trick-or-treaters.

True

The kids have to go trick or treating though They won't just let me but a bag of candy and save all the ringing doorbells and walking..Like the candy they are getting from these people is different than what I could buy..:)

TNP

Has started X-mas shopping

True and False.

I have no restraint and if I'm out and about (or surfing the web) and see something I "know" a loved one just can't live without, I buy it. Problem is that same lack of restraint means I can't wait to give them the gift, so people get "christmas"(/birthday/easter/earthday) presents from me all year long. The presents that actually make it under the tree or in stockings are ones bought within the two weeks before the 25th.

TNP

Is a re-gifter and does all their christmas shopping at home, by giving away all the undesired presents they recieved from last christmas.

True

Those little things are vicious!!!!I was walking up to the pool when I stepped on a nest. I was running and trying to brush them off, looking like a complete idiot I'm sure, I jumped right in and drowned the remaining buggers..

TNP

Prefers college football over pro

False. I have only attended one football game in my life, however it was a college football game...It was this experience that solidified something I had always suspected, I am severely allergic to sports games, I did not die of anaphylactic shock that day but I steer clear so as not to tempt fate again.

TNP

Hates the "outdoors" yet has a secret crush on bear grylls and religiously watches man vs. wild.

False: I don't watch much TV nor do I have a crush on any male TV personalities. Also, I love the outdoors and everything to do with the outdoors. As such, I'm very much looking forward to my first firearms Buck season in the great state of Alabama...

TNP: is hoping that someone can upset both Florida and Alabama prior to December 5 and put an end to this ridiculous SEC supremacy talk.

FALSE Since I never think about sports, or I should say it occupies only .000001% of my brain and that's only for fleeting moments few and far between, that sentiment did not even cross my mind.

TNP thinks BWS looks nothing like they had pictured. (Amazingly, this would, in fact, indicate that I think about BWS even more than I think about sports.) (I think I had pictured Dwight from The Office.)

True and False?

Never had him pictured but seeing the pic, I would say he has a Nick Loche (sp) look to him....Jessica Simpsons ex..

TNP

Thinks they should have a "common sense" class in high school that is required to graduate...a test or something.

True: Where I attended high school, state law was such that all students had to pass ninth grade proficiency tests by the end of 12th grade!!?? (Perhaps, the adminstrators and lawmakers should have to pass this common sense test, as well...)

TNP: if s/he could only pick two toppings on a pizza, would opt for pepperoni and mushrooms.