Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

False: I just completed and app spree and im gonna let my new accts age before i even think about another credit card!

TNP Is secretly in love with Nancy Grace

False: I just completed and app spree and im gonna let my new accts age before i even think about another credit card!

TNP Is secretly in love with Nancy Grace

False--I wouldn't ---- her with your ----. LOL

TNP is considering making a major purchase soon (above $2k).

False....I'm the boss...no calling in for me.

But a relaxing day including the hot tub and hubby might be nice

TNP is waiting to hear good news.

False: I basically collect stuff that i think im going to need years down the road (barbie dolls not being one of them) when in reality its alot of junk and needs to be thrown away

TNP:Purposefully leaves hotel rooms trashy so that the housekeeper has to do alot of extra work to do

False: Anyone who purposely beleaguers poor housekeepers deserves to have a hot blowtorch applied to his/her genitals.. (JMHO)

TNP: Owns a copy of the book, "Good Credit Is Sexy".

False: Anyone who purposely beleaguers poor housekeepers deserves to have a hot blowtorch applied to his/her genitals.. (JMHO)

TNP: Owns a copy of the book, "Good Credit Is Sexy".

True: I would never deny that and I would dare tell folks to please purchase a copy to help keep this board up.

TNP: Will try to have a good day/night.

False: Don't have a netflix account.

TNP: Is feeling pretty good and ready to "party" !!!!! :PartyTime:

False: Had I answered this yesterday, it would have been true because I did go out and party (if you want to call it that). But I didn't spend anywhere near an amount I would have to secure a "good time"

TNP: Is watching the Emmys as of the time of this post.

TNP: Is a reality show junkie

False!: I hate reality TV with a passion and will always prefer a good sitcom or drama show. "Reality TV" is just a way for producers to save money on actors and writing staff. Some stuff I will watch like a couple of VH1 shows, but that's about it.

TNP: Is wondering watching the stock market and wondering whether to sell, buy or hold right now.

False: Currently holding until I see more signs of consolidation. Although, I do feel the market is very much undervalued, and if you wanted to buy now, I wouldn't argue with you..

TNP: believes the obesity of America's youth (25%) is a more insidious problem long-term than the current financial crisis...

True. Although I really do like the fall...Not looking forward to the winter!

TNP loves to impersonate Sarah Palin in their spare time.