Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

False. I don't wear anything at Halloween. I go to parties as a naked zombie.

TNP puts nose goblins under his chair.

This thread sure did degenerate! 8-)

TRUE. I actually have a few Famous Amos cookies (their version of the Oreo - now, why can NO ONE replicate the Oreo - they aren't even close) in the cabinet. Come on over - the coffee just finished brewing, too.

Speaking of cookies...

TNP leaves empty glasses of milk out so that a dishwasher-resistant ring forms in the bottom of the glass, because he/she doesn't do dishes but leaves it for someone else in the house to do.

*on second thought, if you're going to put boogers under the table or eat them, maybe you should not come over. I'll just mail you the cookies.

TRUE! because I am playing this game.

TNP has picked up money they saw someone else drop and didn't even try to return it to its rightful owner.

(the husband did this once a long time ago and got his car vandalized as retribution - they couldn't kick his a$$ because he's the one others run away from for fear of an a$$-kicking, so they had to get the car instead.)

False:If I see them drop it then I tell them, but if there's money and noone around well...finders keepers.

TNP has flirted with someone to get something they wanted when otherwise wouldn't of bothered with them at all!

False, I have morals and if im not interested in someone i will not lead them on just to get what i want

TNP:Feels like they are stuck in an unhealthy & unhappy relationship or marriage

TRUE. This is a guess on my part because I don't watch enough TV to know what's on, but I do think there might be too many reality shows in general like house makeover shows, so I'm guessing "true."

TNP thinks that both presidential candidates and their running mates could make a great living selling used cars.