Chester P. Dexter

Here's a game... it's called TNP

True. Only for one member of my family; drawing names :).

TNP enjoys reading books by Chuck Palahniuk.

False! I'm always picking the crap out of my ears, with Q-tips.. and lately with the frames of my glasses :shock:

TNP shaves some of their body hair - other than facial or leg ;)

True Makes everything look better :)

TNP wishes he/she could be the opposite sex at times, so he/she can deliver punch to an enemy.

FALSE. Women feel they can punch anyone. Men only feel they can punch men. So if you want to punch a woman, you have to say something underhanded and mean to her. That's how women punch each other.

TNP sometimes eats candy first thing in the morning, like I just did (poor self-control - I saw it "hidden" in the coffee cup cabinet.)

True. Although, it hasn't happened to me in awhile; back in Jr. High/High school days.

TNP still has kiddos that believe in Santa Claus.

True. It's a great feeling, and awesome whenever you have to go to the restroom in the middle of the night :)! (I know...y'all just got a mental picture of me HA!)

TNP enjoys making people laugh until their stomachs hurt.

FALSE.I don't think I'll get any other than some cheese and chocolate covered cherries that were went for the whole family. Oh, wait - just today a check for $500 came for us from the parents-in-law and guess where it's going - straight to my highest-rate credit card. Ho ho ho for me. Well, I have a cash advance on that card, and I'd like to pay it off - wouldn't you, if the rate was at 35%? Does anyone else have a card with 32% purchase and 35% cash advance rate?

TNP takes the time to wipe off any pee they may have left on a public restroom toilet, so the experience is that much less harsh for the next visitor.

True but I also lift the seat up with my foot, and kick the flusher :)

TNP brushes his/her teeth at night.

False. Even if I did, do you really think I would admit to it on here?

TNP thinks this is one of the most interesting thread that he/she has read in a while.