jordanb1981

Has anyone heard anything about AddPositiveCredit.com?

addpositivecredit.com

They claim to have a new method to credit repair that works better than disputes. They offer a guarantee of a 720 credit score within 6 months or they continue working with you until you get it. Should I try it? I'm desperate to get my only Charge-off removed from my credit report.

Jordan

If it sounds "too good to be true", it probably is. I never heard of those guys and I would be wary of someone claiming to get you to a Fico that high in such a short time. There could be recompense if they use illegal tactics to get your baddies removed and you could be equally liable if so.

Bottom line - no one can GUARANTEE a specific score, it's just ludicrous - and anyone making such a claim is likely guaranteeing nothing more than a scam.

All you are going to do is pay to piggyback someones elses credit. If you do and that person doesn't pay their bills it will ruin your credit. Take the time to do it yourself and the rewards will be sweet.

addpositivecredit.com

They claim to have a new method to credit repair that works better than disputes. They offer a guarantee of a 720 credit score within 6 months or they continue working with you until you get it. Should I try it? I'm desperate to get my only Charge-off removed from my credit report.

Jordan

Why are you "desperate" to get your only charge-off removed from your CR? Depending on the age of the charge-off, it might not have much of an impact on your score in the first place...And if it's your only baddie, I'm not too sure what you're worrying about.