Man Gets Nut Stuck Around Penis

Ravenous Wolf

Malaysian man gets nut stuck around penis

Aug 31 02:25 AM US/Eastern

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080831062536.oepq3ewq&show_article=1&catnum=9

A Malaysian welder had to have a nut removed from around his penis after an attempt to lengthen it before he gets engaged next week went embarrassingly wrong, a news report said Sunday.

The nut got stuck on his penis following an erection, the Star newspaper said, forcing him to seek help at a hospital in southern Johor state.

Staff from the Sultanah Aminah hospital had to drain some blood from the penis and cut away a top layer of skin before the object could be removed, the newspaper said.

It said the fire and rescue department were also involved in trying to remove the nut from the unnamed welder, who is in his 20s and hoped the nut would weigh down his penis to make it longer.

"The patient is now recovering and we hope to discharge him today (Sunday)," hospital director Daud Abdul Rahim told the Star.

On August 25, another young man in Kuala Lumpur had tried to increase his sexual prowess by slipping a steel ring around his penis, forcing the fire department to cut off the ring after doctors were unable to remove it, the newspaper said.

A Malaysian welder had to have a nut removed from around his penis after an attempt to lengthen it before he gets engaged next week went embarrassingly wrong, a news report said Sunday.

The nut got stuck on his penis following an erection, the Star newspaper said, forcing him to seek help at a hospital in southern Johor state.

Ummm... Why didn't this dude just take those pills advertised on the Internet that guarantees that your schlong will double in size... Sure would have been easier...

And I wonder what he's going to tell his future wife...

Staff from the Sultanah Aminah hospital had to drain some blood from the penis and cut away a top layer of skin before the object could be removed, the newspaper said.

Top ten things you never want to hear from your doctor...

Number 1: "We're gonna have to drain blood from your penis and then cut away the top layer of skin from it."

Are people really this stupid/crazy? :lolsign:

Well, size matters... There are millions of men who want ten inch schlongs (and there are also millions of women who very much want men to have ten inch schlongs) so the demand is there. And that is why those pill companies are making a fortune. On the flip side, millions of women want bigger boobs...

However, some guys go to the extreme thinking that they can add an extra inch, like this guy did...

Do people really do this stuff LMAO!!

I can easily understand lots of men buying expensive pills that do absolutely nothing to lengthen their schlongs. But actually physically doing something to Mr Happy is the extreme that most guys would stop at.

However, it is that desire for a shortcut to make it longer that pushes these weirdos over the edge...

Well, size matters... There are millions of men who want ten inch schlongs (and there are also millions of women who very much want men to have ten inch schlongs) so the demand is there. And that is why those pill companies are making a fortune. On the flip side, millions of women want bigger boobs...

However, some guys go to the extreme thinking that they can add an extra inch, like this guy did...

I'm sorry but I don't want a man with a 10 inch schlong! Haven't you ever seen the Sex and the City where Samantha meets the guy with the "big one," that just turns out to be too big? Nevermind I don't picture you watching Sex and the City. :lol: But I will say there is such a thing as too big. :shock::lol:

I can easily understand lots of men buying expensive pills that do absolutely nothing to lengthen their schlongs. But actually physically doing something to Mr Happy is the extreme that most guys would stop at.

However, it is that desire for a shortcut to make it longer that pushes these weirdos over the edge...

Not that I know anything about this......... , but , if you do end up with some of these pills, dont put them in a little baggie and throw away the bottle (so that no one will know what they are). Cuz if you get pulled over by a cop, and he finds them, it hypothetically could be, hard to explain what they are...

Not that I know anything about this......... , but , if you do end up with some of these pills, dont put them in a little baggie and throw away the bottle (so that no one will know what they are). Cuz if you get pulled over by a cop, and he finds them, it hypothetically could be, hard to explain what they are...

It's a bad day when you get in brought in for questioning because your boner pills aren't properly labeled.

I'm sorry but I don't want a man with a 10 inch schlong!

I personally believe that it doesn't matter how deep you go fishing, but it's how you wiggle your worm that counts.

However, there are so many women who are endlessly fascinated with huge schlongs. And they talk soooooooo much about it. So it probably is no different than the many men who like big hooters. As a result, there are a lot of women who get boob jobs...