Ravenous Wolf

Angry Dad Attacks Naked Boy in Daughter's Room

I did a lot of drugs when I was a kid, and didn't get lucky nearly enough. And if I could go back and change that, I would.

No way...I would have never guessed that....:wink:

(About the drug part anyway...not the getting lucky)

I already have a plan for this. We don't plan on ever selling this house.

Our house a 2.5 story, and the 3rd floor is going to be the kid's rooms when they get older. Both the staircases up and down are directly in front of our bedroom door, so they would have to be damn lucky to sneak up and down without us hearing. Creaky old floors and all. And there'll be no sneaking into my daughter's windows at that height.

Where there is a will, there is a way....

Besides, who needs to wait until the evening hours? Plenty of times during the day when such activities can occur....

(Sigh...), Don't want to scare you though, but kids are gonna do what they're gonna do..all you can do is teach them the best you can.... :D

I still want to know what happened to the back seat of the family sedan (or the cargo area with the seats down of the SUV)???

I know it's not as comfortable but seems a lot less risky to me! :)

Kids are starting younger and younger these days. Most of them aren't driving yet. :shock:

In my case my teenage lust honey lived a few houses down.....lmao!

Kids are starting younger and younger these days. Most of them aren't driving yet. :shock:

In my case my teenage lust honey lived a few houses down.....lmao!

Having been raised around farming, I certainly knew about sex but I can't imagine that I would have ever tried something like that at 13 or 14!

Of course for me, a "few houses down", might be five miles down the road. :)

Having been raised around farming, I certainly knew about sex but I can't imagine that I would have ever tried something like that at 13 or 14!

Of course for me, a "few houses down", might be five miles down the road. :)

Only time I ever been around a farm is when I would visit either of my parent's family every other summer (they're the hicks, not me)...

But even I knew not to mess with a farmer's daughter...and if I did....I best do a lot of running......

I can remember almost the inverse happening. Me and my high school GF, both nekkid, conveniently "watching TV" under a blanket in the, no pun intended, family room when my Dad walked in. Had it been her parents house rather than my parents house, I might be sporting a pipe inflicted scar.

Karma being a bee-atch and all, I've planted rose bushes outside my daughter's window. She's 3, and I'm planning for the future. I'm also considering poison sumac and cactus to fill in the gaps. Perhaps a 240V electrified grate. Then there's that experimental work I'm doing in the garage to create a flesh eating disease that affects only the penis and cross breed it with a venus fly trap. No pun again.

Karma being a bee-atch and all, I've planted rose bushes outside my daughter's window. She's 3, and I'm planning for the future. I'm also considering poison sumac and cactus to fill in the gaps. Perhaps a 240V electrified grate. Then there's that experimental work I'm doing in the garage to create a flesh eating disease that affects only the penis and cross breed it with a venus fly trap. No pun again.

Dude....just stick with ol' fashioned beatdown.

My personal approach would be American Psycho-ish...be very calm and cool while at the same time getting quite demented. Showing him the torture chamber and various devices while all the while explaining that I love my daughter and hope nothing ever happens to her. A good read of his eyes will tell me if he's getting the message before I have to get explicit. :D