Up-Skirt Photographer Nabbed By Victim

Ravenous Wolf

Accused Up-The-Skirt Photographer Nabbed When Victim 'Snaps' Back

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Associated Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,425503,00.html

NEW YORK — Police arrested a man accused of taking a cell phone picture under a subway rider's skirt after the victim said she used her own phone to snap back.

The 28-year-old woman said she was victimized last month while climbing stairs to an elevated station in upper Manhattan. A passer-by confirmed her suspicion that he had taken a photo up her skirt, she said.

She followed the suspect onto a train, took his picture, then e-mailed it to police and filed a report. "I told him `smile' because I am going to the police," the woman told The New York Times.

Aaron Olivieri was arrested Tuesday on misdemeanor charges of attempted unlawful surveillance, attempted sexual abuse and harassment. He was nabbed in a Manhattan subway station by an officer who said he matched the person in the photo the woman had taken, authorities said.

His lawyer, Rigodis Appling, did not immediately return a call for comment on Friday.

I wonder what a lot of chicks would do if they caught some guy snapping pictures up their skirt while they were walking up the stairs...

You know, I can't say that I would know what my immediate reaction would be, as it would probably depend on my mood. But knowing how I'm generally pretty laid back-I'd probably just laugh and feel sorry for the guy. If crotch shots are giving him his thrills he's probably not getting much booty to begin with. Poor guy......:lol:

I wonder what a lot of chicks would do if they caught some guy snapping pictures up their skirt while they were walking up the stairs...

My wife would have the guy keeled over and in the fetal position holding his jewels before I could even think of getting pissed off. She don't mess around with crap like that.