AboveAverage

660+ on ALL three CRs...

Not bad for a little letter writing and time. 10 months into serious credit repair (on top of rehabbing a defaulted student loan a few months earlier) and the results are nice. EQ was a 15 point jump cause I got rid of a tiny medical through the BBB method. First time I'm "good" on all three.

Still believe I can get to 700+ by end of the year. At this point, between Cavalry being a pain, plus the two baddies that should be gone next year, I think now I should focus on saving for a down. By the time I have something respectable, I should be 700+ with the credit I do have now.

I'm not even gonna bother with APP sprees...I haven't used Hooters and Itunes since it was christened. I think I'll use Hooters on my next grocery run, providing my statement got reported already. Gotta check that....Trying to be near 0 on all my lines of credit.

Good job. I had my score up to 629 then I disappeared and the cra's can't find my CR. I have absolutely no score and the cra's all say my file was not split.

Not bad for 10 months work though.

Thanks guys...just trying to push on to 700-land. At this point it isn't even a matter of if I get to 700, it's when. Which is why I want to hold off on any more app sprees. Plus, stuff is gonna die on it's own and I am attacking Cavalry (which will definitely help).

Even the tax lien on my report (which is paid) isn't killing me.