isislc

Cabela's Visa Info

Damn Cynic, your CL was 2x what I got. :p

Hey, whatever little bit I guess. I'm lookin at firing cards now and getting the CLs upped on the ones I have now. I still have a couple of small line cards. Only reason I've kept them is so when my kid needs help, I give one to her to use for a little bit. This way I don't have her shopping me out of house and home because she uses up an entire $8k line as opposed to the $200 or $500 I give her instead. :D

Congrats to all you guys that have gotten the card! I'm glad I could help with the info. I know for myself, there is some stuff on the site that is overpriced but the things that I've been needing for our scouts has actually been cheaper than what we have found here at home.

It also helps that I've been using the card on other purchases and building up points that convert to cash discounts on products. I think it's a nice deal and I know I'll be using the card at this site a lot. Other than scouts, I'm into long term camping for 2-3 weeks at a time (REALLY roughing it), getting myself a bike for when my knee heals, and I'm big time into FISHING!!! Oh yeah, we found out over the weekend that they stole DF's bike so we need to replace his also. It belonged to the Ex and it was falling apart so I wasn't too upset that someone walked away with it. ;)

Too chicken to call?? BOCK BAK BAK

Answers are only 10 digits away... and they answer on the first ring!

LOL cynic I just got off the phone was denied through them but they said they forwarded to some washington bank for further review...:roll: Figures...It was worth the try though...

That's still ok.. lots of others in this thread were approved through the secondary bank, Washington Mutual.. though I'm surprised they're still wording it as such.. it should be Chase now.

Oh yeah thats right WAMU....Yeah I remember now....:)Keeping my grease monkey fingers crossed...LOL:shock:

That's still ok.. lots of others in this thread were approved through the secondary bank, Washington Mutual.. though I'm surprised they're still wording it as such.. it should be Chase now.

JPMorgan Chase has already said that Wamu will continue with business as usual until they get a plan in place to merge. At which point I see a lot of current Wamu card holders getting an unpleasant surprise. I've also read rumors that Chase will be leaving Wamu as is, but WTH knows anymore. Wamu's issue was a liquidity issue that forced a buy out, and being part of the JPMorgan Chase family now, that's no longer an issue.

As far as what it means for co-branded cards, i.e. Cabela's, PetsMart, etc... I have no clue. I imagine the parterships will continue, but Chase seems to be very strict and stingy. And they pull EX :(

I hope that's not new. They been pulling TU for me, or TU + EQ. Problem with my EX is inquiries.

I've got the Amazon.com Chase card and the pulled TU when I opened it, but now they've been soft pulling EX like mad. When I hit the CLI button a few weeks ago, they hard pulled EX and denied me for too many inquiries, so I dunno. :( I'm not real concerned about it, as I have the same issue with inquiries (cough 9, 6 from almost 9 months ago when I went ATV shopping) and that was too many.

On a side not, my paper shredder just gave up the ghost. :cry:

Mr. Check Engine:

If it's from WaMu, give them a few more days. I have two cards with them and they send a welcome letter and then take their time sending the card out later.

I think all the banks are mucked up and backed up now. It took E*trade 12 days to tell me to go to he11, but then again, I guess it seemed like a long time but it was not much more than the 7-10 days they promised.

I applied earlier this week and just confirmed with CS that I received a $7000 limit. I had a 495 fico as of April of this year and when I applied it was 685. I am in a state of shock!

Holy cow congrats!!

Glad you all were able to get some love with Cabelas. I'll post any others I should happen to find around here that are just as good. :D