isislc

Cabela's Visa Info

I am just now starting to get into some good credit lines. I switched in April to local credit union here in Flordia. I have been working with my account rep to improve my credit and got a "credit improvement loan" (neat product) and a secured card. I got a car loan from them when my FICO hit 630 in July. When I saw my FICO hit 685 last week I went in and spoke to my rep. She called the credit department with me in her office and after some easy back and forth, the credit department approved me to an unsecured card with a $3000 CL.

Anyone who lives in Jacksonville Florida and wants to work with a really customer ("member" in CU world) focused Credit Union should really look into Community First Credit Union.

This morning I woke up with a credit alert from Experian. Even though I applied for the Cabelas card just a few days ago and have not even received it yet, they reported a $7000 credit line to Experiam (I assume EQ and TU as well) with a zero balance and current for October. I went and pulled a FICO and my score went up 58 points!! I had a 592 with Experian and now it is 650.

This morning I woke up with a credit alert from Experian. Even though I applied for the Cabelas card just a few days ago and have not even received it yet, they reported a $7000 credit line to Experiam (I assume EQ and TU as well) with a zero balance and current for October. I went and pulled a FICO and my score went up 58 points!! I had a 592 with Experian and now it is 650.

That is what we like to see here on the CIC boards!!!!!! Keep em comming!!

WFB Issued Cards

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases

Cabela's Purchases: 9.99%

Other Purchases: 14.49%

Wamu Issued Cards

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases For Purchases

from Cabela's, 9.99%;

for other purchases ("Other Purchases"), 16.99% to 23.99%*(default APR)

Scroll down to "Terms and Conditions" https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/community/aboutus/visa/visa-application.jsp;jsessionid=MTD0FKPYZOAOJLAQBBKCCN3MCAEFKIWE?null&_requestid=17581

Applied 10/05/08- The inquiry from WFB showed up on TU 10/06/08- if they send it to WAMU/CHASE how soon would I expect a second inquiry?

It should show up right away if they send it to WAMU. Keep your fingers crossed that Chase still isn't making the decisions on who gets their card now. :(

Got my denial letter today- high balance and delinquencies- I call to see if they'd reconsider- they said NO because of a CRAP1 chargeoff- I asked if they would send it to WAMU- she said they don't do that anymore- since Chase bought out WAMU-

Got my denial letter today- high balance and delinquencies- I call to see if they'd reconsider- they said NO because of a CRAP1 chargeoff- I asked if they would send it to WAMU- she said they don't do that anymore- since Chase bought out WAMU-

Damn! I guess it finally caught up to the application process.

I am getting a card but it is from Cabelas?

It says its a VIsa Cabelas Club by WAMU

What does that mean? I thought ether you got one from Cabela's OR WAMU

I got a notice from WAmu that they declined me?

This card has the Cabelas picture on front