I applied last month like 4 weeks ago or more.

If the card says Cabella's is it still WAMU?, so waht is the difference between the Cabela's card and the Wamu card?

Cabela's visa is issued by WFB ( wordls foremost bank) which I think they own- if you fail to qualify they use to send your application to WAMU (washington mutual)- You pay less interest withe the WFB card than you would with WAMU- apparently now if you don't qualify for WFB they cancel your apllication. Didn't you read the application?

I applied last month like 4 weeks ago or more.

If the card says Cabella's is it still WAMU?, so waht is the difference between the Cabela's card and the Wamu card?

Just look at the back of the card....In the fine print on the bottom it will say who the card issuer was/is.

Cabela's visa is issued by WFB ( wordls foremost bank) which I think they own- if you fail to qualify they use to send your application to WAMU (washington mutual)- You pay less interest withe the WFB card than you would with WAMU- apparently now if you don't qualify for WFB they cancel your apllication. Didn't you read the application?

That is correct,They no longer send denied apps to WAMU. I got in a few days before the changeover

This is just an FYI and may not even go here, I do not know, just a newbie.

Warning!! Don't get burned by this HOT Slick DEAL. Be aware that the Bank that Cabelas uses is World's Foremost Bank. It is basically owned by Cabelas. The Bank policy is such that it is "almost impossible" to get the 0% interest. This is their scam. Say your monthly statement is $1000. And say you have a 0% interest purchase of $500. Say you pay $1200 expecting the extra 200 to go to reducing the 0% balance (like most if not all of us would expect).

SURPRISE, the Bank will show 1000 going to pay the monthly bill, THEN it will apply the 200 to NEXT Month's bill (assuming you use the card and have been charging purchases to it). SO, your 0% balance IS NOT being paid as you expected and then WAMO, you get a bill with INTEREST charges on the SO CALLED 0% PURCHASE THAT YOU HAVE TRIED TO PAY OFF. Slick Deal indeed. :cry:

The only way not to get charged interest, is to NOT USE that card for the last couple of months of the promotion, then the Bank must apply payments to the 0% balance. 8-):!:

I personally think this is deceitful and false advertising. I have called Cabelas corporate office 308 254-5505 to complain and I urge you to do the same. Otherwise, get ready to be screwed and mis-lead.:!: