tricha2u

Free Daily Credit Scores pulled from Transunion... at CreditKarma.com

Thanks...mine is 566 :-(:oops: Actually this is better than what I thought it would be. I still have a lot of baddies on there along with PR. Anyone know how close to the fico scores these are.

where do you enter that code at? I already have an account with them. When I logged in I didn't see where to go to enter the code.

Okay, I'm curious. What do you actually get from credit karma?

It is a free daily puller (but you only get your TU score). That's it.

It is used for bumpage.

xburnoutx

Hmmm. Do you actually get to see you TU report, or just credit score?

Using the link above, I've only been able to see the score. It s a FAKO btw.

Does your score change on a daily basis?

The reason I ask is if you look at the fine print in the Terms & Conditions at Credit Karma, it says...

They go get your free annual credit reports...keep them on file...and calculate your scores from there. In other words, your credit reports on not being updated...just their FAKO calculations assuming that your report is "aging" normally.

In return for this, you get to collect "offers" from their partners.

Hmmmm...

Mine Chance all the time, it was 680 now it is 633 no changes anywhere, not sure how accurate it is... My guess it is very inacurate

Hmmm. Do you actually get to see you TU report, or just credit score?

Just the score. But you pull it for free. The same Fako I get from TC.

Just the score. But you pull it for free. The same Fako I get from TC.
So, in essense, in return for letting them spam you with offers from their "partners", you get to look at a TU FAKO.

just to let you know I opted out for any emails and have not received any solicitations. So I think people should opt out if this is a concern.

What exactly do you mean by bumpage? is that you inquireing so much that you bump off other creditor inquires? Just wondering

What exactly do you mean by bumpage? is that you inquireing so much that you bump off other creditor inquires? Just wondering
That is the theory. IMO, its an urban myth. Federal law states that all inquiries remain for at least 1 year. The CRA's web sites terms and conditions specifically state that what they show you is not intended to follow federal law. When an actual creditor pulls your reports, they see all inquiries for the last year (or, for employment purposes for the last two years).

I have been signed up with Credit Karma for over two months and have never gotten any spam.

However, please reference my other thread that daily bpg via CK and Chase ID Protection has resulted in my TU file becoming split. Be careful and request a mailed copy of your TU CR from TU after a period of pulling.

I have been signed up with Credit Karma for over two months and have never gotten any spam.

However, please reference my other thread that daily bpg via CK and Chase ID Protection has resulted in my TU file becoming split. Be careful and request a mailed copy of your TU CR from TU after a period of pulling.

Yeah I read some of your posts of your file getting split. Why is that so bad? If you get a split file do you have 0 credit on the second file? Can you explain more?

If anyone pulled CK today, you'll find you have a hard pull on TU.

I found this out at another credit board. Checked TU backdoor, and sure there it was. Sent an angry email to CK and got this response:

virginiabound,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The problem has been

identified and corrected. Rest assured that any user affected by this error

will have their file corrected shortly. Engineers are currently working on

updating the files.

I apologize that it took us a few hours to respond. We had to gather all the

appropriate information first. I hope that we did not cause you any

inconvenience or angst in those few hours.

We greatly appreciate the role our users and community have in building a

better Credit Karma. Through the feedback of users like you, we hope to

build the best service possible to provide free access, education, and

savings for all consumers. In the future, please feel free to contact me

directly should you have any concerns.

Respectfully,

Kenneth Lin

Founder & CEO | Credit Karma, Inc.

link@creditkarma.com

I have been pulling from this site for several days and my score dropped 30 points today with no new activity. Any ideas on why this is?

I have been pulling from this site for several days and my score dropped 30 points today with no new activity. Any ideas on why this is?

See my above post.