jq26

WaMU card is now JPMorgan Chase card

Oh lord, there is even a family tree over there to help you follow the companies as they got acquired. :roll:

Some people are into that. Personally, the only one I remember is Wachovia.

My first savings account was with First Fidelity. They got bought out by First Union. Then they got bought by Wachovia who then got bought by......

Oh, we won't know that until the government decided whether one backed by taxpayers should fly, or the other that will be 100% private, but may be iffy because of some silly exclusivity clause.......:roll::roll:

yeah thanks but that was terrible... I blew a half-hour of my life there yesterday!!

I have the Chase Disney Rewards, but never saw any mention of JP on the site or correspondence.

yeah thanks but that was terrible... I blew a half-hour of my life there yesterday!!

I have the Chase Disney Rewards, but never saw any mention of JP on the site or correspondence.

You must have thought I was serious when I said "Have fun"... (LMAO....). Sarcasm really doesn't translate well on the In'net...I don't care what anyone says.

But to remind you of that half-hour you wasted your life....:rolleyes:

"The "Chase" brand name is used for credit card services in the United States and Canada and the bank's retail banking activities in the United States. The JPMorgan brand is used by the Investment Bank as well as the Wealth & Asset Management Group's partially merged Private Bank and Personal Client Services divisions. Fiduciary activity within W&A is done under the aegis of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.—the actual trustee. The newly acquired Bear Stearns private client group is currently operating under the name "Bear Stearns Private Client Services, a J.P. Morgan Company" within the Wealth & Asset Management structure."

Hope that was more helpful. :D

I like Chase, they've been good to me (as I've said elsewhere). I also have JP Morgan Chase (JPM) stock, so this and the Bear Stearns merger have made me very happy.