divinemadness

Sterling/Trifeca..what are the scores needed?

hey to get approved for any of the sterling/trifeca cards.. what scores are we looking at and what kind of baddies or not on the reports have they let u slide in with?

hey to get approved for any of the sterling/trifeca cards.. what scores are we looking at and what kind of baddies or not on the reports have they let u slide in with?

When I got approved my scores were all in the 660s. I believe I was in the 660s with EQ and 666-671 with TU.

If your scores are above mine, you would definitely get it, and I'd recommend going for Kays first then either of the other two.

If you have a FA though, they will make you go to the stores. That drive to Eatontown really blew for JB Robinson, but the drive to Jareds as well as the butt-kissing (to me) really made it worth it...

ok thankyou must be the fA's

If you didn't get approved because of the FAs, try going to one of the stores if you're near one and the store associate will call them and get you approved on the spot. That's what I did. My score was around 590 at the time and I had FAs on my CRs.