divinemadness

My friend will pay me $100 for every 10 points her score increases!

Ok, so this should be fun haha.

A friend of mind got wind of my successful credit repair and rebuild and how I helped other friends and my family ect. We got to talking and with her busy scheldule, she offered me a bet- If I can repair her credit. For every TEN 10 FICO points her score increases (Average of the 3) She will pay me $100. I said ok that sounds great haha. She thinks its impossible! I will show her! This should be fun. I'm working part time right now so heyy whats an hour during the week or so..?

ok i'll pull her stuff in minute and post a progress journal.

Hey, this should be easy money for you. You know, I never believe people when they say they're too busy to work on their credit. Think of all the time wasted spent watching TV.

Sad thing is, she will pay that money only to tank her credit again. Simply because she put no work into repairing her own credit.

But, DM, I'm happy for you, girl. Easy, easy, easy money.

lol all of the letters i wrote are "form letters" and i use mail merge and printed out a sheet of lables for all of the CRA's and for every one who was reoporting on my report all I had to do was hit print and i could print letters to all of the CRA's, AG, FTC, ect. stick a lable on em and i even put the lables on the green cards hardly no work after you wrie your initial letters. the hardest part is the waiting for a responce

Hey now that you are officially a creditor providing advance services, you can see what the likelihood of getting paid is by looking at her credit report! 8-)

ok well I finally got a chance to do this, I wanted to make sure she doesnt have anything that could come back to sue her and then she could turn on me like people do in this world. lol. she has none of that. so i feel safe doing this. and yes EASY money. i was like sure! haah

ok let me post the starting point

Hey now that you are officially a creditor providing advance services, you can see what the likelihood of getting paid is by looking at her credit report! 8-)

ahahah oh come on shes a good friend of mine!! she will!!! or is this illegal? and i should just let her take me on a cruise instead?

I'm sure it's about as illegal as a private football bet. I wouldn't worry about it.

Nope. For anybody who helps anybody else with credit and takes money for it there's a lot of "i" dotting and "t" crossing you have to do (and avoid doing) or you're illegal.

A creditor who takes PFD is technically violating the CROA (Bigalke decision).

Still consistent with my point. To make a bet you'd have to be licensed by the gaming commission and whatever else is needed. Point is, these things are private, not advertised or provided en masse.

ok i just spoke with her and told her im not getting into that whole thing. so idk. she sitll wants me to come on the cruise with her so maybe ill do it as a favor..she s agood friend.

is that better ? a favor? i feel bad cause i said yea i would and now im backin out. blahhhh

IMHO, I believe that you are reaching out and helping someone, which is honorable. Everyone who voices an opinion in this forum is also providing help for those in a financial crisis and offering advice.

If your friend wants to take you on a cruise, it's because she enjoys your company. I can't imagine going on a cruise with someone I didn't like.

i feel bad cause i said yea i would and now im backin out. blahhhh

That's because you have a heart and your word means something to you.

Go for it with no strings attached.

Oh, btw, enjoy the cruise!

Ok so this is where she stands right now:

SCORES FAKO:

TU: 554

EX: 569

EQ: 575

Personal info errors:

EX: misspelled name, wrong old address

INQS:

TU: 23

EX: 35

EQ: 16

Total GOOD Accounts: 12, some paid, some closed, most open, low balances if any

Baddies:

TU:

1 collection that was paid but shows as unpaid

1 30 day late on a closed paid loan back in 2005

1 chargeoff that was paid but shows as unpaid

1 chargeoff, paid, closed

1 chargeoff that is fraudelent but the company will not remove since 2004

EX:

1 closed paid card, but shows 1 30 day, 1 60 day, 2 90 day, 1 120 day lates.

1 closed paid card, 1 30 day, 1 60 day lates

1 charge off, paid, but shows 2 30 day lates, 2 60 days lates, 3 90 day lates

1 charge off, paid, but shows 4 30 days, 2 60 days, and 20 TWENTY 90 days lates --which is a mistake considering the age of the account..

1 charge off, paid, closed

1 charge off, paid, closed, shows 2 30 day lates, 1 60, 4 90days

1 collection/chargeoff, paid, closed

1 close paid loan, but shows 1 30 day late

EQ:

1 chargeoff, shows open, fraudlent account

1 chargeoff, closed, paid, shows 120 days late

unless otherwise noted, baddies are still reporting as CO or bad. even if paid and closed.

All bad accounts DO NOT match across the 3 bureaus. Different account numbers, dates, statuses, ect.

Where should i start for her? Any input?

Ok so this is where she stands right now:

SCORES FAKO:

TU: 554

EX: 569

EQ: 575

Personal info errors:

EX: misspelled name, wrong old address

INQS:

TU: 23

EX: 35

EQ: 16

Total GOOD Accounts: 12, some paid, some closed, most open, low balances if any

Baddies:

TU:

1 collection that was paid but shows as unpaid

1 30 day late on a closed paid loan back in 2005

1 chargeoff that is fraudelent but the company will not remove since 2004

EX:

1 closed paid card, but shows 1 30 day, 1 60 day, 2 90 day, 1 120 day lates.

1 closed paid card, 1 30 day, 1 60 day lates

1 charge off, paid, but shows 2 30 day lates, 2 60 days lates, 3 90 day lates

1 charge off, paid, but shows 4 30 days, 2 60 days, and 20 TWENTY 90 days lates --which is a mistake considering the age of the account..

1 charge off, paid, closed

1 charge off, paid, closed, shows 2 30 day lates, 1 60, 4 90days

1 collection/chargeoff, paid, closed

1 close paid loan, but shows 1 30 day late

EQ:

1 chargeoff, shows open, fraudlent account

unless otherwise noted, baddies are still reporting as CO or bad. even if paid and closed.

All bad accounts DO NOT match across the 3 bureaus. Different account numbers, dates, statuses, ect.

Where should i start for her? Any input?

Here is what worked for me, First send a letter to each of the CRAs disputing the old addresses, names and phone numbers as having no knowledge. This should make all the bad TLs, COs and collection accounts harder to verify later.

Then request that they either verify or delete the derogatory information in a second letter. Sometimes EX will send you a letter requesting more information so with them you may want to state the reason for your request being "innacurate".

Good luck.

LVNV Funding is a biggie around here that reports like that, 120 day late even for a C/O and almost always twice on EQ. In my case it was for an old car loan, but I'm not sure what other types of debt they handle.

huh?

im having brain farts right now CROA is ???

If you're accepting money for credit repair, you want to make sure you read this one all the way through three times through, and make sure you understand all the legal requirements before doing it.

If you're accepting money for credit repair, you want to make sure you read this one all the way through three times through, and make sure you understand all the legal requirements before doing it.

oh no we decided not to do any money for it since i dont want any legal entanglements. im just doing it as a favor for a friend. shes been good to me over the years and its the least i can do :D