DocDon

Just checkin' in

I wave everywhere I go. :)++

Unfortunately, I can't stop in 99% of the places I pass through (insert spooky spy music here) :lol:

Also, I can only get the net when I'm near a Wi-Fi hotspot, so I may be 600 miles away in the other direction before I can tell anyone I was going to be in their area. :roll:

Great joke, WD :roflmao: I work for neither. Speaking of roadblocks, I heard Stevens governed their trucks to 60...

I was witness to an Averitt truck cutting a guy off without even signaling. Then I hear over the CB "[expletive] Averritt, I'll put you into the woods boy..." as they postured up over the next hill.

Yee ha!

I wave everywhere I go. :)++

Unfortunately, I can't stop in 99% of the places I pass through (insert spooky spy music here) :lol:

Also, I can only get the net when I'm near a Wi-Fi hotspot, so I may be 600 miles away in the other direction before I can tell anyone I was going to be in their area. :roll:

Great joke, WD :roflmao: I work for neither. Speaking of roadblocks, I heard Stevens governed their trucks to 60...

I was witness to an Averitt truck cutting a guy off without even signaling. Then I hear over the CB "[expletive] Averritt, I'll put you into the woods boy..." as they postured up over the next hill.

Yee ha!

About 6 years ago I was going south on I-85 when an Averitt truck going north ran off in the median and flipped his truck on it's side. The truck proceeded to skid through the median and into my lane of the interstate (all on it's side). When we both came to a stop we were literally inches from eachother and the driver was hanging sideways from his seatbelt with eyes as big as saucers. I will never forget that. It was like a slow motion scene out of some action movie. Needless to say, I hate Averitt trucks. Carry on.....