Palisades reporting

VeVe

:confused:They just put a collection on all three reports for an AT&T Wireless account going back to 2002.

They must be psychic or something, because along with these brand new items, they also put :

[TransUnion] Dispute resolved; customer disagrees

[Experian] Subscriber reports dispute resolved - consumer disagrees.

Is this normal for them? I never disputed, because I never knew about it.

Today though, I received "validation" from the, with a cover letter saying that they received my dispute and attached is the documentation blah blah blah.

:confused:

I have actually disputed through the attorney generals office in my state I explained to the advocate there why and Pallisades had the uuhhmmm BALLS to report to the AG what good guys they are. I sent the information and validation (second letter) and attached a whole 2 sheets of attachments with information about the.

You might try the same thing. I felt the AG needed to know thier little tricks of the trade. I actuall have not recieved any validation from them. I am now sending my last letter to them and then to the Big 3 cr's to have them off my report. Along with the folks that have previously bought these debts and their failures to validate the debt. I have been so busy I just kind of let it slide so now it is time to clear it all up.