PartnersFirst Visa's

This may be another Cabela's type card with some enthusiasm around it. I was just approved instantly, but don't know for how much. They pull EQ and people seem to be very happy with it. APR's are low and are cash rewards as well, this is definitely a prime card by terms, and reasonably relaxed standards.

This is the general rewards visa I applied for:

https://apply.partnersfirstcc.com/PartnersF...do?promoCode=PF

This one is their Palm resort in Vegas Visa:

https://apply.partnersfirstcc.com/PartnersFirst_InstantApp/Welcome.do?promoCode=PAL

Happy hunting!

Edit: Here's all the cards to choose from:

http://www.partnersfirstcc.com/cm/cardprograms.aspx

The CL's all look pretty huge from this bank according to all reports. Considered an oddball prime bank.

EDIT AGAIN:

ugh... I just found another sexy looking card with good reviews... Associated bank... pulls TU or EQ depending on locale. Citi underwrites, same odds as getting a Citi probably. Doesn't count towards Citi Limit on cards though

http://www.associatedbank.com/Personal/CreditCards.asp

and the associated CB thread:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=326020

Congratulations!

You have been approved. You will receive your credit card in the mail within 10 days.

If you have immediate questions, please call our Customer Service department at 1-866-450-1402 anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Anyway that was the message and the number to call. I called and the lady said my app was pending and I would get an answer in 7-10 days, so I guess they don't have any accurate info right after the approval. I'll try to post back on this in a few days or when the card arrives.

Mine says they will contact me with their decision (I assume that means no.)

But really, it took one, maybe 2 seconds to display that screen. Even for an instant "no," doesn't it take longer than that to run my credit even in an automated fashion? Don't you have to watch the dots go by for at least five seconds? There were no dots. I mean it took as long as it takes here to hit "post" and get back to the thread, about 1 second. So do you think my credit has a "blacklist" notation on it or do you think that maybe they did not pull my credit yet?

:confused:

yeah it took 1 second literally. But the source thread over at creditboards has everyone getting the message you got, and both reported getting the card. I'll pull later today and see if they pulled or not and which ones.

I don't know if we can link to the other board here but I'll see if it flies:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=337238

sorry admin if that's not cool!

Thanks, CC. I called and was told I should wait 7-10 days (I already knew that) so I asked if she's not allowed to tell me if it's a "no." She said it's pending. That could still be a sugar-coated, "Not allowed to tell you no," or it could be that she doesn't have access to that information, or it could be that it really is pending!

:)

call them and get the limit!!!!!

HA HA.. my second post explained my call, but the way I drew the line makes it look like it's in my sig... they also told me my app was "pending" and didn't even seem to know I had already been approved according to the online app.

Krash you would get 20k I'm sure. They say they're matching the top line at least over at CB.

Well to be honest with you chester, u got cards that I wanted but could never get! AMEX, can't get, juniper, can't get! and wamu, can't get! And those big limits with hsBC wow! back to the topic at hand clever, u going to call or what?

And chester, that could mean that you got approved or denied, never know! I did reapply with penfed for a sig note for 2g's just for the heck of it, and got denied, said because my BK7 from 00 and short history lol... LMAO..... they gave me 8g's in cc's and 4500 sig loan to begin with! I should have just put that money into a savings and waited 1 year before I paid it off! Also I didn't ask for a recon, but I am going to type one up and send it in, although i don't need the cash for anything! I just borrow and use their money and a little of mine to pay them back!

Man, i wouldn't mind applying but after penfed shot me down, i just couldn't handle the rejection! And how can they not KNOW that you were approved when the online said you were? Also sorry to ask again, we were typing together i guess lol......

i disputed two inq's and they stayed, so I disputed 3 i just got one from best buy this morning lol, and didn't select not mine, we shall see! I hate those INq's, is eq all they pull? But a high credit line isn't the best thing when it comes to getting more!

You're gonna do it anyway.. spare us all the drama!

The inq thing, they like to play dumb over at EQ. You have to word the creditor just right. My faco pull services listed my cabela's inq as WFB. They didn't remove it twice, then I got a myfico alert and it plainly stated "cabela's". So I disputed it that way and then it was gone. You may have to pull an actual EQ report or buy a fico to get all the letters and wording just right.

No I haven't called back in. I'm just going to wait for the card. I'll post the limit when I get it.

Not too many people app-spreeing at the moment doesn't look like. Shame cuz it's an EQ puller and that's the only CRA you can wipe it out from!

What is the APR? I may apply, but i hate low limits

This is weird.. I've never seen the TC resellers screw up like this, but I just got an alert that PF/TPB (this bank) pulled my TU on 10/20, yesterday. I applied on 10/18 and was approved, and I see the Inq on EQ, but no alert for EQ.

So the date and CRA is wrong on the alert???

This is upsetting... why pull another report when already approved? I hope the service is just wrong. No good reason to believe it's right!

screw it I might give her a whirl....if I get approved then everyone should. I can be the lab rat...I will let you guys know what I decided later. I did apply for the Cabellas and got the 7-10 day BS....I probably was denied I am thinking worst so I am not let down...LOL:)