Shall we add a success stories forum?

scorch

Do you think it would be a good idea?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This website has helped out a lot of people hasn't it? I've noticed on other credit boards that they have success stories forums. In showing new members that it's possible to repair and better your credit, wouldn't it be a good idea to add it?

If this idea gets implemented, I would like to submit one of my threads as being the first one in it. http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290732

Yes, I think it is exciting to see some of the challenges that others have overcome. It makes the goal seem a little more real somehow to see people here that have won against these CA's and OC's. It helps me to see others successes to help keep focused on my own goals.