I got the letter in the mail yesterday....Card has been used and paid off about 100.00 at a time...I did not expect this...

I am thinking the CLI might have something to do with how much you FICO has risen since card issue..

Mine has moved alot in a year...

Congrats on the CLI!!! Guess we were very fortunate because we got the Red Card in Nov 2005 with $200 CL and in Nov 2007 they converted us to Target Visa with an $8500 CL. Must be doing something right. Just keep making on-time payments and hopefully you'll see the conversion as well.

Congrats on the CLI!!! Guess we were very fortunate because we got the Red Card in Nov 2005 with $200 CL and in Nov 2007 they converted us to Target Visa with an $8500 CL. Must be doing something right. Just keep making on-time payments and hopefully you'll see the conversion as well.

Wow that's a huge increase...nice :)

I'm actually almost out of the door on the way to Target. I need me some toilet papers, some cat food, litter, dog food and quite possibly some random gifts for myself. I'm using my card intentionally to see if the utilization this month will trigger some type of CLI. I looked back into my account and saw that I haven't used the card since June, which I'm assuming played into why I didn't receive anything. My 1 year anniversary is coming up in December, so I'm hoping to be treated nicely despite the massive amount of write-offs that Target publicly released in the news today. :)

Arghhhh screw Target! I was just looking through a recent credit report to find some dates for another thread and noticed that my Target card was opened August of 2006! I got the auto CLI to $500 in November of 2006 and nada since then. They aren't even soft pulling me anymore. :(

I got some RED love too! It went up to 1000. It was a good deal, it took a while. Now let's go for the VISA.:mrgreen:

Congrats! :) Will you share how long you have had the Redcard and what your spending habits have been? If you don't mind me asking as well, how is your credit?

(I am now officially obsessed with getting my Target CLI or covert to Visa!)

I'm actually almost out of the door on the way to Target. I need me some toilet papers, some cat food, litter, dog food and quite possibly some random gifts for myself. I'm using my card intentionally to see if the utilization this month will trigger some type of CLI. I looked back into my account and saw that I haven't used the card since June, which I'm assuming played into why I didn't receive anything. My 1 year anniversary is coming up in December, so I'm hoping to be treated nicely despite the massive amount of write-offs that Target publicly released in the news today. :)

No matter how bad the economy, please, please, please don't start eating cat food and imagining all the infections you'll get down there using cat litter. 8-)