Is EX Fraud Alert a good time to dispute INQs?

So I recently did a PFD on an old collection and they told me the fastest way to have it removed was to dispute it. The girl at the CA said that when it was disputed to them by the CRA she would just "hit the button on her computer" and that would get it removed faster.

So while disputing that account I decided to dispute the few others. I have 3 debts to Focus Finacial for 2 hospital visits totaling $497. I have untimely DV'd them 3 times and never received a thing.

I went ahead and disputed them with EQ as fraudulent accounts and a few days later I notice a FA on Experian and none on TU or EQ. So....

Would this be a possible chance to dispute my 5 INQ from EX? Only 2 are from this year (the last being in May). If so, isn't it hard to even try to dispute INQ with evil EXP? I didn't think it was even worth trying until now.

What we used to do, once we had the FA on EX, call to dispute and ask to be transferred to "Special Services". They supposedly take care of those with fraud alerts. Dispute the inqs and they should be moved in the next 24 hrs. If you use the back door method to look at your EX report, you'll see the disputed inqs highlighted which means they should be deleted in a few hours. Not sure if this works anymore but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. Also, if one person says no, wait a couple days then call again. Sometimes it takes getting a different CSR for them to finally get removed.

Thanks so much for the link to the step awesome step-by-step process written by Above Average.

Unfortunately, I have a "relationship" with all the banks I have inquiries with so no dice.

I was wondering if now I should try this with TU for those inquiries I went for that were temporarily B*'d. I had hoped for a "relationship" with them but all they did was tease me and then kick me to the curb.::broken::

Thanks so much for the link to the step awesome step-by-step process written by Above Average.

Unfortunately, I have a "relationship" with all the banks I have inquiries with so no dice.

I was wondering if now I should try this with TU for those inquiries I went for that were temporarily B*'d. I had hoped for a "relationship" with them but all they did was tease me and then kick me to the curb.::broken::

You can try but from what I recall, using the same method for TU is much harder.

So when I was attempting to dispute the inquiries with EX, I disputed the old Focus Financial Medical Debts as fraud. I got the results today and each entry was catagorized as deleted. I pulled my FICO and it jumped from 675 last week to 701 today. Oh what a great day it has turned out to be.

They were also deleted from Equifax on the same day (I guess from last months investigation but I am not sure. I disputed them last week with TU but not as fraud so I don't know if they will automatically deleted from all or individually from each dispute. I don't know if Focus decided to delete them or EQ and EX decided. Anyone know? If EQ and EX deleted them is there any chance of them showing back up?