charmgoodcredit

Little Black Dress

I tried one last week called Seven Deadly Zins. It was a red zinfandel and it was amazing! I found it at Walmart, of all places. Was almost $15 a bottle but my best friend and I polished off the whole bottle in one sitting.

I tried that one, but oncorked it along with another bottle, and now can't remember which one I liked and which one I detested. Oh well . . back to the drawing board. :oops:

I tried one last week called Seven Deadly Zins. It was a red zinfandel and it was amazing! I found it at Walmart, of all places. Was almost $15 a bottle but my best friend and I polished off the whole bottle in one sitting.

You say that as if it is a difficult task to accomplish.:justdrink:

Mmmmm, wine. But I just had a margarita. I love little black dresses, too, but I have to say- I just made a gorgeous little RED dress that is the bomb and makes me feel like a supermodel. Sorry. I have learned so much about credit/law/litigation on these forums, and had a wonderful victory over Midland yesterday, but my real passions are good things in life like a good wine/margarita/dress. This is a cool O/T area of the forums:twisted:I guess it's a bit of a celebration night.

Mmmmm, wine. But I just had a margarita. I love little black dresses, too, but I have to say- I just made a gorgeous little RED dress that is the bomb and makes me feel like a supermodel. Sorry. I have learned so much about credit/law/litigation on these forums, and had a wonderful victory over Midland yesterday, but my real passions are good things in life like a good wine/margarita/dress. This is a cool O/T area of the forums:twisted:I guess it's a bit of a celebration night.

I'm with ya exactly on this!! :p