Another caution about GEMB

This is relating to Chevron cards specifically.

I received an email alert telling me that I was "$950" from my limit...which was laughable since that IS my limit and I have a high balance!!!!

So I check out my acct. It did not show my payment on 11/28, but it showed that my payment was DUE 11/28. I checked payment history and it showed the payment was in "processed" status and was paid 11/28. I checked recent transactions and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a LATE FEE! :shock::evil:

I called and pointed it out to the CSR and I was credited the late fee, SOOOO folks, your due date is now considered late, I guess! I advise all Chevron holders to check your accts.

I called and pointed it out to the CSR and I was credited the late fee, SOOOO folks, your due date is now considered late, I guess! I advise all Chevron holders to check your accts.

Im sure they gave you the "we will do this as a one time curtesy" speech...

BoA loves that phrase.

It's getting to the point that having good credit is as much work as all the credit repair. Now every effort to maintain good credit can still turn around and backfire on you...esp. if you have GEMB in your wallet.

They didn't hit my Dillards - but this Chevron situation blows.