Credit Repair Business – Need opinions on getting started!

Keene

Hello everyone, I have just finished my studies and now I am a graduate. My field is commerce and I plan to start a business of my own rather than get employed somewhere. I had got suggestions to get into a credit repair business and have gathered some information on that. I would like to know as to how do I get into this and any opinions on anything related to this would be helpful.

:confused::cool:

Hello everyone, I have just finished my studies and now I am a graduate. My field is commerce and I plan to start a business of my own rather than get employed somewhere. I had got suggestions to get into a credit repair business and have gathered some information on that. I would like to know as to how do I get into this and any opinions on anything related to this would be helpful.

:confused::cool:

To add to Nascar's information - it appears you are a brand new graduate. You have no business experience at all in any field, much less credit repair. This is a receipe for disaster. Running a business takes more than a degree.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if posting this here is proper, my apologies if is not.

I'm starting a new CRO and looking for a partner, I have a web site already up. No money needed I'm paying all start up costs, if someone wants o talk to me in private I'm at info at get-credit.us

Thanks

Carl.-