Jump to content

Stuck with judgement


Recommended Posts

Please help can't remove or satisfy judgement. I have a judgement which has not not renewed after five years (state of Pa). I disputed with TU telling them that the judgement has not been renewed and the last activity on account was the summer of 2001. They would not delete it. I tried the BBB but TU said the judgement has been verified. I talked to lawyer representing creditor and he wants 2100.00 although the orignal debt was 700.00 and the judgement has not been renewed. I told him I couldn't give him anything like that. So he called back recently and said he could accept 1600.00 on the debt. I told him I can't pay that. I don't have it and the judgement hasn't been renewed. I'm just trying to get the account deleted or satisfied.please help.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.