legal principals of estoppel

Okay, I have been fighting a CA for quite a while, and my question is:

:?:With a DV letter, and no response, is this a hands down win if i sue because of the part where it states:

"Your failure to satisfy this request in accordance with the legal principals of estoppel will be constructed as your absolute waiver of any and all claims against me, and your tacit agreement to compensate me for costs and attorney fees as applicable."

Whole letter:

To Whom it May Concern:

I recently pulled a copy of my TransUnion credit report and noticed that you are still reported invalidated information and never listed it as disputed. .

By reporting these alleged debts on my credit report, undisputed, it is considered collection activity, and you are now in violation of the FDCPA.

Please be advised that these claimed debts have previously been disputed, and I am once again disputing the claimed debts listed above.

Please provide any contract or agreement I signed and an account history showing how you arrived at the conclusion that I owe the amounts claimed.

Furthermore, you are hereby requested, as required by the Uniform Commercial Code, to provide copies of assignments and other documents showing you or your principal is in fact the assignee of the alleged debts described above and that you are legally authorized to attempt to collect the alleged debts from me.

Unless and until such proof is furnished, I do not recognize any right on your part to attempt to collect any amount from me through any means whatever, including credit reporting. I refuse to pay any debt which has not been substantiated in the manner I request and direct you to cease further communications unless and until you can provide such substantiation. All communication must be done in writing.

Please note I have kept strict and accurate records of all transactions. I am fully prepared to present this undisputable information to the court if necessary.

Your failure to satisfy this request in accordance with the legal principals of estoppel will be constructed as your absolute waiver of any and all claims against me, and your tacit agreement to compensate me for costs and attorney fees as applicable.

Reagrds,

okay.... sorry.

pulled cr in feb 08

disputed with cra's

sent dv letter feb 08

received nothing from ca

cra "verified"

april sent dv letter (time lapse due to personal reasons)

no response/same as above

personal reasons took me away from this for awhile

last month sent dv letter as noted in earlier post

disputed w/ crs's

received statement/printout with nothing else

crs'a "verified"