Small CLaims -- What state?

Recommended Posts

Question -- I am thinking I am going to have to take my student loan servicer, ACS, to small claims court in order to get them to report correctly. I have been CMRRR them for a year and constantly just get the "we will investigate" letter back. I got a letter about 90 days ago that said the wrong info would be removed within 60 days. On day 61, I pulled credit and it still has not been corrected.

I am in Arizona and I have been sending the letters to NY. Would I file the small claims here in Arizona or would I have to do something in NY? I really don't want to go to trial, I want it to more just "force" their hand to correct it.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.