Secret Santa

JustaTexan

How's everybody doing with their Secret Santa assignments? I'm kind of blanking on mine, (although I drew one of sweetest and coolest people ever!!! :)). I'll figure it out though.

I was thinking, if it's secret and all, should I put my real return address on the package? I mean if the package gets lost I would like for it to be returned to me. Not really concerned about security with my person, just the whole secret thing.

Oh my gosh u guys...I wish I could ask for help on what to get my person! I don't even know where to start lol!

Well I guess we know who got Mariner.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited to add: It's not me is it Chele? I would think I would be super easy. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be happy with a mega-roll of tp and some Blue Nun! Easy to please! :-)

And I'm gonna probably open it on Christmas. How about you guys?

You know I will probably be tempted to tear mine open as soon as I receive it but I really do want to wait.....:lol:

For some reason this is the gift I am most excited about receiving. And I have a really large family so we all exchange gifts and stuff but it's the "secret" thing that has me excited! :)

I am glad you started this thread.

So are we not supposed to say who the gift came from? When I did a similar thing like this we didn't say who the gift was from, until the gift was given. But if we are not saying anything at all, and we all agree to this, I just want to know. I am sending mine out soon. Either way is fine with me.

I just thought of something...maybe we could take a poll of yes or no to say who we are when we send the gifts. If not- no worries.

Well I guess we know who got Mariner.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited to add: It's not me is it Chele? I would think I would be super easy. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be happy with a mega-roll of tp and some Blue Nun! Easy to please! :-)

Maybe I did...maybe I didn't I'm not gonna tell lol. Besides....lots of people were vague in their questionnaire. So its not my fault if someone receives a spatula and a certain pluggy marital aid.

I am glad you started this thread.

So are we not supposed to say who the gift came from? When I did a similar thing like this we didn't say who the gift was from, until the gift was given. But if we are not saying anything at all, and we all agree to this, I just want to know. I am sending mine out soon. Either way is fine with me.

I just thought of something...maybe we could take a poll of yes or no to say who we are when we send the gifts. If not- no worries.

What I'll probably do is when I open my gift, I'll post a thank you thread to my SS and hope that he/she reveals him or herself then. But in the meantime I'll be looking for clues as to who mine is. Just for fun! :lol:

When I send the gift I think I'm going to want it to be a secret still so I probably won't put my return address or name on it.

• Like 1

Well in my searching for the perfect gift for my person, I have come accross some interesting things at the Dirty Book store but I, decided against that. After all I do not know you that well :). I am very excited about this it will truly be a total supprise. I will be enclosing a DNA sample in my package to aid you all in your sleuthing... :)

On a more seriouse note, I feel like i am putting more thought into this then i did for my Mother lol...

BTW...to my elf...(Yes I realize I can't say hey so and so I mean you!) I have ordered your gift, and it is on it's way to my house. The expected delivery date is the same day as my surgery date...so I am making my DH ship it out for me...if it is cutting it close..we shall blame him...k?