CRA not reporting...

I disputed a negative TL, which is a closed acct, and got back the following reply:

"the disputed acct is currently not reporting"

So why does it appear on my CR? I think I am going to dispute again for "never late", since acct shows 2 lates over 3 yrs ago, with Macy's. I think I'll have better luck like that. Anyone have things deleted with Macy's before?

Let me guess, TU. Had this with them on a collection, the way in which it displays to you on line may differ than the way it displays to them. See what you get on a paper report, or copy your online and send TL via mail. If you get the same response from them follow up w/ ITS but be prepared to follow through. Good Luck 2 U!

Let me guess, TU. Had this with them on a collection, the way in which it displays to you on line may differ than the way it displays to them. See what you get on a paper report, or copy your online and send TL via mail. If you get the same response from them follow up w/ ITS but be prepared to follow through. Good Luck 2 U!

Yep, TU. So I guess I'll wait 60 days before redisputing.