Harship hearing, What can I expect?

smalt

I have a judgment against me, it's my debt. I have a hearing next week to see if the court can work out a payment plan. I have all my financial info. Has anyone been through this? I'm not sure what to expect. It's my debt alone, but my husband and I are both on the deed for the house and car and we use both of our paychecks to live on. Should I bring his information too?

The business was incorporated, but the hearing I have is for my own personal card, nothing to do with hubby. I am bringing all the financials, mine his and ours, but I'll start with only mine. When they sent a form to fill out they wanted his info but he has no responsibility on my credit cards..I am the sole debtor. I guess the problem comes in with the house since we're both on the deed, even though there's no equity.

Went yesterday, not what I expected at all. There was a lawyer there, not from the collection/law firm that's been after me. I sat with him he asked if I could afford payments and I told him not at this time, that I was probably going to file bk7. He asked for my financial info, which the collection firm already had but he said he will give it to them again. The collection firm had asked for my husbands info as well and this lawyer said no way..this debt is only yours and his income is not a factor. He was very nice and continued it until April, by which time I should have enough $$ saved up to file the 7! Merry Christmas to me! :)