Chase Platinum- major love!

A few weeks a go I received a "pre-approved" credit card app. in the mail from chase. I read the fine print and found no fees- and id approved a minimum credit limit of $300. I was kinda hesitant, wondering if I really wanted another inquiry. I decided I had nothing to lose- I have a secure $1500 NFCU card that I've been doing well with and have paid in full every month- proud to say I haven't paid a penny in interest in almost 3000 in charges during the past 7 months. So I applied for the chase card. I received an e-mail saying I was approved- I logged in expecting a 500 dollar limit- To my surprise I was approved for $5000. The best part is for the first year No Interest- and 9.9% after that. I would never expect 9.9%- I was so use to crap1 20+% rates- I had actually given up on credit cards for a few years- until i received a dunning letter from a law office representing crap1- I came to this forum and researched and slowly built credit. And disputed the bad stuff. I wanted to thank everyone here for all the help- especially amerikaner- whose signature says ""Credit Repair has two facets: Fixing the old and building the new" that has stuck with me from day one.

do you know who they pulled and what your credit scores are?

I don't know who they pulled- and my score is probably around 630 FAKO- I gave up monitoring with true credit about a month ago. I'm waiting until Jan to pull all three reports and FICOs

• 2 weeks later...