cavazos007

NIM,MUSEY,CHASEY and etc...

I love space oddity

I miss Meana's old stories... the dog in the freezer... son with the broken glass in the bathroom...

:lol:....Oh yea how can I forgot those wonderful amusing stories...

Hey Cav! :)++ I got your text! Problem is that my "texting" is not working. :roll:

I've been so busy. Vacationed in Vermont over summer. Contemplating moving to the country in about a year, major layoffs where I work and just missed getting laid off. Phew!! I still have my job after 12 yrs but my office has moved so I have lots of new "stuff" to get used to but very thankful I still have my job. So, since I kept my job, I'll be spending Christmas here with my family and then another roadtrip back to Vermont with MIL. She's 80 and anytime we can spend with her is very important. I also have to use up my vacation and am actually being encouraged to take it I or I will lose it. :D All in all things really could be worse. How's everyone else doing?

Hey Cav! :)++ I got your text! Problem is that my "texting" is not working. :roll:

I've been so busy. Vacationed in Vermont over summer. Contemplating moving to the country in about a year, major layoffs where I work and just missed getting laid off. Phew!! I still have my job after 12 yrs but my office has moved so I have lots of new "stuff" to get used to but very thankful I still have my. So, since I kept my job, I'll be spending Christmas here with my family and then another roadtrip back to Vermont with MIL. She's 80 and anytime we can spend with her is very important. I also have to use up my vacation and am actually being encouraged to take it I will lose it. :D All in all things really could be worse. How's everyone else doing?

:D...I've missed you soooo...I know it's been tough...we are all walking on egg shells. I was thinking about all you guys. I haven't heard from any of you. Hope all the family is doing well...Vacation was much needed I'm assuming...

I keep thinking the title of this thread is about a law firm.

Nim, Musey, Chasey, and Assc.

:lol: Your right I didn't even think about that one...:shock: