J_Snow

Update

Today is my 2 year anniversary smoke free.

:D

I have not smoked 25,598 ciggies and saved $7,039.45. That also comes down to 71 hours of life saved.

If you are thinking about quiting-you CAN do it!

Nice work bud! :)%

That's awesome. My dad quit about this time last year. Unfortunately, it took a total of two surgeries and including 5 bypasses to get him to stop smoking.He gave us the scare of a lifetime. :shock:

At least he has quit permanently. I think I was ready to kick some butt if I ever saw him smoking again. :roll:

Great Job J! How many packs a day did you smoke?

1-1.5 a day... some days it was 2-3 though... and I smoked for over 20 years.

Really?? Wow J!

That is amazing! Great job! I'm proud of ya! :)%

Where the HELL have you been woman???? :)++

1-1.5 a day... some days it was 2-3 though... and I smoked for over 20 years.

Where the HELL have you been woman???? :)++

:)++Hey J! Lots going on. Did ya see what was happening to my company? Just missed getting laid off! :shock: My office has moved so I'm at another location now! Work too busy and by the time I get home I'm too damn tired to get on the computer! :roll: But I'm inching my way back slowly! :lol:

:)++Hey J! Lots going on. Did ya see what was happening to my company? Just missed getting laid off! :shock: My office has moved so I'm at another location now! Work too busy and by the time I get home I'm too damn tired to get on the computer! :roll: But I'm inching my way back slowly! :lol:

No I didn't see what was going on-But I can tell you that I used to need your services about 2X a month and that since June I've only had one rental. Crazy! Well-keep fighting the good fight and check in with us so we know what's what!