cap1kid

ZERO INQUIRIES 2009-join the pledge!

Sorry guys, I fell off the wagon. Wells Fargo cut my credit limit by $40,000 and I complained. They pulled a hard inquiry to put it back.

Forgive me? Is it justified?

I pledge to B* away all my inquiries in 2009!!!

:D

-B&G

Is b* still working, now that Truecredit is once a month?

Sorry guys, I fell off the wagon. Wells Fargo cut my credit limit by $40,000 and I complained. They pulled a hard inquiry to put it back.

Forgive me? Is it justified?

Justified!

Is b* still working, now that Truecredit is once a month?

Nothing so far since I switched to CreditCheckTotal. I also pull CreditKarma daily. I just recently generated new inquiries and was not doing any daily pulling for a few months so I'm sure it will take a few weeks for b* to start working again.

Once it does and my TU is clean again, I will get another credit card (that previously denied me due to too many inq's) to prove to you-know-who that b* works.

-B&G

I failed- as soon as my newest cards are hitting the 6 month mark, My son's car is beyond repair. I had to get a $6,000 used car loan from NFCU- it was nice to be approved without the usual "allow several days for a decision"

I fell off the wagon again.... opened a brokerage account (no borrowing, to invest) and the brokerage pulled my credit on EXP. Can you forgive me?

Damn, that's two pulls - pne to keep a $50,000 credit line and another to invest.

I guess I failed too - the bank pulled my credit report because I was in the process of purchasing a house.

At least it was for a great investment and not for another CC :).

I........At least it was for a great investment....

Try selling that idea in FL or CA 8-)

Try selling that idea in FL or CA 8-)

HAHA! You're right...my bad :)

I gave in - applied for the Southwest Airlines Credit Card the other day. I got the 15 - 30 day response, but today I received an email stating I was approved for $10K!!!

I can honestly say, this is my LAST credit card I will ever need. I wanted to get this one b/c I fly Southwest and the $59/annual fee is the only biggie. Though, I will use this card for every expense and use the money in the checking account to PIF each month, so the annual fee really is not that bad for me.

Good for you! That's a very large credit line. Treat that card right and it'll treat you right!

You're telling me! HA! I will for sure be treating this card right, b/c I NEVER, EVER want to go on this journey again! :)