Get bailout money

Goldbug

That is completely hysterical....

So now... who's going to be the first to actually fill that out, sign it and send it to the treasury dept. by fed ex?

I'd seriously die laughing if it got approved ::allhail:: to the person who created that form. You truly are the Master ;-)

I thought about actually filling it out and sending it, but then realized it could possibly be a violation of federal law for all I know.

I thought about actually filling it out and sending it, but then realized it could possibly be a violation of federal law for all I know.

You have a valid point there. Then again, if GM, Chrysler and the large banks can get away with it, perhaps we as taxpayers should be barging in on Congress and asking for our piece of the pie. Personally, the $900 I got from the Stimulus BS was a slap in the face now that I see how much bail out money these corporations are getting. Heck...$200,000 would easily pay off my mortgage and all my debts. I wouldn't complain if I only got that much.

This must be a joke right? :lol:

Yeah, it's a joke....

Although, the Treasury Dept. really should have a form that we peons can use so we can get some of the bailout money that the large corps are getting.

Oh wait! I've got it! I'm going to start a company and we'll make Widgets. I'll hire 50,000 employees get listed on NASDAQ and then I'll cry to the lawmakers that I need bailout money just like the car companies because if I don't get the government to bail out my company, I'll have to stop making Widgets, in return, the economy will suffer because people can't buy their daily dose of Widgets and everyone's health will suffer due to being Wigetless, and they won't be able to go to work because they are too ill, and so on and blah blah blah.....

God I crack myself up sometimes!

What an awesome idea?! Hell, why can't we ask for some money? I'm sure most of the money is going to all the debt the companies owe or about to owe. I don't have billions in debt; only a few thousands, so I don't need to ask for much :)

Just to leave them with a quote: "Come on...help a brotha out!" :)